Artlog is devoted to sharing and discussing visual culture in its many forms. Based in New York, we're rooted in the fine art world but don't confine ourselves to it.
We believe that a general audience for contemporary art is underserved, and that exciting work is overlooked in museums and galleries, on the internet and on the street—even at biennials and art fairs. Our job is to make the good stuff easy to find.
You'll notice that we break down what we do into a few headings.
- Headlines cover big names and newsworthy developments.
- Discover features work from artists, filmmakers, activists, and designers catching our attention.
- We publish in-depth articles and interviews in Focus.
- Watch is a stream of videos, both our own and from elsewhere.
- We collect links and notes from around the internet in Found.
- And don't settle for jpgs alone—the Calendar is a daily feed of events and exhibitions.