Sponsored by Appleton Estate Rum
ARTLOG wants you to have a summer in New York City like you’ve never had before. The Summer Art Pass is your ticket to an incredible summer of weekly events, parties, tours, and a chance to meet hundreds of fellow art-lovers!
Experiences include museum receptions, Upper and Lower East Side Art Crawls, an artist studio building party, Hamptons and Hudson Valley events, and of course free and delicious drinks at every stop!
Over the past four years, ARTLOG has established itself as the premier online magazine and art event producer in the city. Join us this summer for our most exciting opportunity yet. Tickets are extremely limited!
Current Summer Schedule (more events TBA!):
June 9 Upper East Side Art Crawl
- 3:00 to 8:00 p.m
- After-party at Le Magnifique with cocktails by Appleton Estate Rum.
June 14 Official Summer Art Pass Kick-Off Event at the Jewish Museum
- 1109 Fifth Avenue at 92nd Street
- 6:00 to 8:30 p.m
- Special tours of Kehinde Wiley’s The World Stage: Israel and Edouard Vuillard: A Painter and His Muses, 1890-1940.
- Open bar courtesy of Appleton Estate Rum.
June 20 Grey Area Soho Party
- 6:30 to 9:30 p.m
- A conversation about art world beginnings with three industry leaders: Karen Wong, Deputy Director of the New Museum; Sara Friedlander, VP in the Post-War and Contemporary Department at Christie’s; and Ben Davis, Executive Editor of Artinfo.com.
- Refreshments from Bai5 Antioxidant Infusions.
- Wine reception from Vitis.com.
June 28 Brooklyn Museum Raw/Cooked Opening and Reception
- 6:30 to 8:30 p.m
- An VIP opening for Sunset Park–based artist Ulrike Müller, the fifth artist in the museum’s Raw/Cooked series, a major new initiative that showcases the work of under-the-radar Brooklyn artists.
June 30 Guild Hall Museum in the Hamptons Opening Reception and VIP After-Party*
- 4:00 to 6:00 p.m
- An opening celebration for Escape: Video Art from Long Island, featuring artists who are considered pioneers of video art.
- VIP reception at the Arc House in East Hampton, 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
July 16 Christie’s Contemporary Art Sale VIP Preview*
- An exclusive preview for Christie’s Contemporary Art Sale, which showcases mid–priced Contemporary works and provides exposure for collectors actively seeking exciting works at a more moderate price point.
July 19 VITIS.com Cold Castle Open Studios Party
- 7:00 to 10:00pm
- Talk directly with the artists in their studios, and mingle over Vitis.com wine and snacks.
July 24 Anthology Film Archives Special Screening and Reception
- A special selection of films from Anthology’s renowned collection of American avant-garde cinema.
- Wine reception and talks from the film curators.
July 27 Young Collectors Party with Whitney Contemporaries at Art Southamptons*
- 7:30 to 11:30 p.m
- Hors d’oeuvres and cocktails at Art Southampton followed by an After Party at The Southampton Social Club.
Aug 2 Lower East Side Art Crawl
- 6:00 to 9:00 p.m
- This latest LES Crawl will spotlight exciting new galleries below
- After-party TBD.
Aug 7 AOL Artists VIP Tour and Reception
- 6:00 to 8:00 p.m
– An exclusive opportunity to tour AOL’s Art Collection and hear from upcoming AOL Artist Aakash Nihalani. Nihalani is fastly becoming recognized as one of the US’s most striking installation artists. His work was most recently featured in Facebook’s New York Office and as a part of the recent Lacoste Live campaign.
Aug 11 Dia:Beacon Day Trip
- Noon to 4:00 p.m
- Travel up to beautiful Beacon, NY for free entry to Dia:Beacon.
- Includes a wine reception.
Aug 17 Rubin Museum of Art Tours and Happy Hour
- 6:00 to 8:00 p.m
- An evening of special tours of the Rubin’s current exhibitions.
- Happy hour of specialty cocktails.
- Final details for all events will be sent in an email to pass holders at least one week before the date.
- Starred (*) events will require RSVP. RSVP information will be sent one week prior to all such events.
- Urban Daddy Members: Please send us an email with your voucher number in order to complete registration and be able to receive alert emails.
- For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.